Comment Room Requests
Please follow these directions when requesting images and features for the forum. Email the CR Info Admin if you have any questions, comments, requests and submissions.
Email your request/concern to the CR Info Admin, or post your request/concern in the forum. When posting in the forum, please use key words (CR, forum, request) that the admin may have a better chance of noticing.
Please keep these in mind before requesting anything:
- Official TGS illustrations have first priority as CR images.
- Only images of canon characters from TGS and Gargoyles are allowed for the forum.
- Personal portraits of yourself and images of non-canon TGS or Gargoyles characters are not allowed.
- Since TGS is a fan project we don't encourage Gargoyles screenshots (even modified screenshots) for CR images.
- Hand drawn illustrations (traditional and computer enhanced/colored) are recommended.
- See this list first as someone else may have already submitted a request identical or similar to yours.
If you would like to create an illustration for the forum or if you want to fulfill other pic requests, follow the above and following guidelines:
- Acceptable formats:
- PSD images (Windows/PC format)
- TIFF images (IBM PC bit order, no LZW compression)
- JPG images (maximum quality, no progression)
- GIF images (maximum quality, normal row order, not interlaced, no transparency)
- If possible, send images with solid black backgrounds to compliment the forum's color scheme.
- Don't send other people's artwork without their permission. We will not use unauthorized content.
All images must be judged by the general population of the CR, by way of an official poll, to decide if the images will be available for use in the forum. All images accepted for CR use get placed on a waiting list and won't be available for use in the forum until the next CR update. Various factors are at work here. Please accept this.